Sunday, March 10, 2013

Visit with family

On my quick trip home, I got much needed 'hugs 'n hugs 'n hugs' from my little family in Alberta. I miss them so much and wish we lived closer and could visit on week-ends etc.
I stayed at Shelby and Brodie's (it was in the city and was closer to the hospital for visiting my brother); thank you guys for letting me bunk with you; it was wonderful to see you again. Aaron and Diane came to visit two evenings; it was so nice to see them also. We had a good visit and played games; it was great!
Sarah came over to Shelby & Brodie's (also on two evenings); was nice to see her again as well.
Tammy met me in St. Alberta for a visit which was great; it was wonderful to see her again also. 
I'm really sorry I couldn't give you all more notice but circumstances dictated and I had a rush trip.......in and out before I even realized I had been home to visit.........I missed seeing my 'littlest' grandbaby, Benji(e).....that was disappointing but sometimes 'stuff' happens and there is not a whole lot we can do about the situations we are given.
Oh musn't forget.....I got to have lunch and visit with Joan too. Was so nice to see her again.

No comments: