Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wonderful News

Congratulations Shelby.................wonderful news..............and what an accomplishment!

A trip to London during the Summer Olympics awarded by Samsung for having sold the most Samsung phones (in Canada). Wow Shelby; what a job and well deserved. Enjoy; soon it will be in the past (a blink) but what wonderful memories you will have!

I can see by the picture that you shed a few tears (of shock and joy) and I can imagine how it must have felt. Wish I could have been there to share it with you. Way to go my 'Special Little Woman'!!!

Shelby shared just a few pictures of her time in London. It would have been so nice to be able to go with you and share this all. I hope you both had a wonderful time. We had to settle for watching things on the tube over here while you were gallivanting about to all those important meetings and such that I know you enjoyed so much (he he).....and I might add, while Brodie got to go to Olympic events (now how fair was that when you were the award recipient).......ok enuff sarcasm........I am delighted for you both and so happy that you got this wonderful opportunity.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SHELBY A JOB WELL DONE!

No comments: