Saturday, October 24, 2009

Choosing Cruising Snoozing

We're goin' on a 'CRUISE'.........first ever for both George & me.
Choosing a Cruise can be a daunting task (for me).......I say for me, because I need plenty of time to plan something as big as a Cruise (after all it's not just a week-end at the lake). Even though I like to have lots of time to plan & stew I make a lot of decisions by 'gut'. George is the researcher in our house (checking, measuring, comparing everything). He did all the investigation & work (I just got frustrated, asked questions & then agreed). Our choice, a 7 night Caribbean, should give us a good taste of what Cruising is all about, visiting various ports as well as lots of time for relaxing & maybe even some Snoozing. I'm very excited, though I feel a bit apprehensive because the time before we go is short. I'm a planner/organizer & need lots of time before an event so that I can fret & worry about it you see. It will be wonderful I am sure!
The countdown.....14 more sleeps until we fly from Seattle for Miami on Saturday Nov. 07 at 8:15.
In those 14 days we are also going on a short trip to Winnipeg to visit Danielle, Tyler & Levi (George's daughter & family). There's nothing like getting it all done at once!


1 comment:

Twilla Boyce said...

I would be petrified of the deep waters. Sharks. You know. But one day, I may brave the fear and take a cruise myself.