Saturday, March 3, 2012

Parasailing

Saturday...........Parasailing; probably the biggest surprise for me of the whole trip. I was nervous to go and expected to be afraid floating around up there on the end of that rope but it wasn't like that at all. It was very calm and enjoyable. I would do it again.
After our parasailing adventure we walked around the other Pueblo Bonito Resort, had a coffee at their restaurant overlooking the ocean, then George went for a swim in the salt water while I lingered over my coffee. He enjoyed it but said it was cold.
Later in the day we went shopping; I bought a small carry bag; we had dinner that evening at a little restaurant called 'El Coral'. The food was pretty good. Apparently Mexican people eat dinner around eight; we on the other hand eat dinner around five (old folkish, I know).
We caught the shuttle back to our resort, did our usual evening things, went to bed and got ready for the next days activities...........(March 3, 2012)

No comments: