Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snorkeling Cruise

Sunday.......sleep in?..........nope not us.........up with the birds, breakfast in our room (toast 'n peanut butter, few grapes, banana, tea.....good to go). We got ready then hopped the shuttle bus to town where we would wander around a bit until time for the Snorkeling Cruise. Almost to our destination the bus broke down.........we just got off and walked the rest of the way to the marina (not far).
George enjoyed the snorkeling while I stayed on the boat. He said the water was cold.
It was an enjoyable time with free-flowing booze, plenty to eat, lots of good photo opportunities, singing, dancing and partying.......it was a hoppin' boat.
After the cruise we went looking in the shops again (I was trying to find a dress) and finally found a shop keeper who was willing to come down to my price......but then I couldn't find a dress I liked. Needless to say he was not happy with me and told us "Get outa here".......I guess once they meet your price there is some expectation that you will buy (liking what you buy seemed to have no bearing on the expected transaction).
We caught the shuttle back to our room, ate dinner and again watched a beautiful sunset (there is no shortage of those).
We were tired but it was another nice day............(March 4, 2012)

No comments: