Monday, January 28, 2013

Wild and Free



(SWP Jun 25, 2011)

He is wild and free, to ride is forbidden but I long to feel the wind in my hair, the exhilaration of speed.  exhilarationexexexee                      exhilarationexHe is wild & free and to ride is forbidden but I long to feel the wind in my hair, the  exhilarationexexexee                      exhilarationex 
The open road is freedom.

(Here is my poem about being wild and free with the wind.)



A Ride On The Wind

I was hitching a ride one day
going some place far far away
I waited a while as the day passed
thinking to hurry get there fast
The cars drove by me standing there
nobody wanting this kind of fare
Finally a prospect stopped (friend or foe)
I jumped at the chance just to go
I was taken quickly away from this life
making scarce my burdened strife
I watched a new life unfold that day
riding with the wind on my way
The wind let me drive, the only chance
to see the future unfold in dance
The joy of living unfolded ahead of me
not back where once I wanted to be
I could feel changes blowing on my face
see clearly the lines I could trace
What a glorious discovery I had made
to look ahead watch behind fade
I was in the drivers seat that day a friend and me
The day I hitched a ride with the wind wild and free


No comments: