Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visit to My Other Home (Third Week)

Last week at my other home..................
Thursday (25th).......pizza lunch and visit with Shelby.........tacos for dinner with the family & Shelby's buddy (Mitch) and the fun preparing all the veggies and other ingredients........Beji(e)'s riding lesson after dinner.......(seemed a rather busy day).
I have lost track of Friday but I must have done something!
Anyway Saturday was lunch with Faye & Klause (very old friends) who I haven't seen in many years. It was great to see them and catch up on the "what's happening in your life" issues. That evening I visited and had tea with Joan in front of a nice fire in the fireplace.
Sunday (28th) was lunch with Shelby (again). Was nice to get to spend a bit more time with Shelby this trip. That evening I had dinner and another nice visit with Carl & Shirley.
I have lost track of Monday tooooooo (my goodness)!
Tuesday, Tam & I picked up the computer from Al's and not too much else going on. Tammy was getting ready to take Benji(e) to the farm for his Easter break so she was busy with that.
Wednesday (31st) Tammy & Benji(e) left for the farm.......I packed up my things & got ready to leave for Surrey and home. Shelby was driving me to the airport (her friend Sarah came along) so we stopped at Boston Pizza for dinner before we headed out. She got me to the airport safe 'n sound; plane was on time; arrived home at around 8:30; George (& Mocha) were there to meet me; I was glad to be back home.
I have concluded that 'visiting holidays' are more tiring than 'other' kinds of holidays. I have been home almost half a month & still can't get with it! I do need a gentle push I think!

1 comment:

Linda J said...

It is amazing how fast 3 weeks can go and how much you can cram into the time and space allowed.

Time to write now :)

Saturday writing prompts on the web site are a blast! We have new virtual members from the States who join us on line now too. See you "virtually" soon.

Take care, Grace and thanks for sharing.