Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night !

There were few celebrations going on at our resort; Santa came for the children in the afternoon; there was a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day special menu at the restaurants with dance and musical entertainment..........other than that it was business as usual right through the holiday season.

We braved the bus system again on the 26th and wandered the streets of Bucerias to take a closer look. We bought some vanilla, I bought a dress and George bought a belt then it was back to the resort for the evening.


During dinner that evening I noticed an irritation on the back of my neck; it became very red with welts and was really itchy; I thought I had eaten something that I was alergic to; we rubbed it with Lavender Oil and I took an antihistamine.........went to bed expecting it would be better in the morning. 

No comments: