Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back Home

We arrived in Seattle late Nov 21 to pouring down rain with a broken suitcase to claim at the baggage carousel.........hmmmmmm then had to pull the thing through the airport without its one wheel. American Airlines personnel told us "Sorry we don't pay for broken wheels" period; end of story; no ifs ands or buts. We took our broken suitcase, located our vehicle where Cecelia & Nick had parked it, loaded up & headed back home, arriving there in the very wee hours of Nov 22. A bit of sleep later & we were ready to pick up Mocha who was ecstatic to see us........she raced around like a 'crazy woman'.
We are back home & I can't believe it's now only a week before Christmas & I'm still having trouble getting back into life......good grief Grace get with it!....but there are still some missing pieces I have to fill in so I will continue to work on that if I can remember what they are.

1 comment:

Twilla Boyce said...

I wondered where you placed Mocha while you were on vacation. With a friend? Family member. Inquiring minds really want to know! lol