Friday, December 18, 2009

I Am Grateful For.......


Thanks Twilla (pictured right with Gracie), you inspired me to think about the things in my life I am grateful for so here goes...........with my top 10 (for today).
I am grateful for:........(not necessarily in order of importance)
My very best friend and partner George......(He is loving, kind, gentle, generous, understanding......the list is extensive).
A warm home, my place to feel safe from the world.
My family........They don't always agree with me, absent of question (which of course I generally expect) but support most of my choices.
Having had what little time was allotted me to share in the short life a beautiful daughter Carla.
Having Aaron come to University in BC........it's great to have him close.
Mocha, my loyal 'doggie' friend & companion.......Mocha was chosen & intended to be with me I'm sure.
My friends & being able to share with them by writing my Newsletter.
Having had two very special brothers who took such good care of me when I was growing up....I learned so much from them.
Being able to enjoy life in good health.
Finally understanding (though not always able to hold on to) that I can sit back & enjoy the ride, knowing my life has a course & even though I can help to navigate I can't steer.

2 comments:

Twilla Boyce said...

k, so....I don't hate the picture. Graci looks cute enough for the both of us! Thank you for sharing your 'grateful' list. There are so many blessings for which we can be thankful. Love you! And 'great job' on your new blog!

Anonymous said...

K, so... I love the picture and I love the blog. You just exploded onto the blogging scene with how many posts? HOly crap!! Good job... I will read them all, I promise... maybe not tonight but I will!! If you want to read mine, besides on the writer's site, you can check out www.wildhorse33.wordpress.com or my web site that is still under construction www.wildhorsecreativearts.ca
Thanks for sharing your list - Grace - I am happy you are happy and although we miss you I am glad you will always be a part of our "circle."