Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back to Work

It's back to work (for a short time anyway) this morning. An assignment at a Care Home in Aldergrove will take me through a couple months (maybe three) so I will be occupied & kept out of mischief (for that long at least)...........:):)...not sure I can keep out of mischief for any length of time but this will help. I haven't worked for a year so I truly hope technology hasn't seen as much movement as is depicted in this photo or I may be out in the cold and not ever able to catch up. The other thing I wouldn't want is for things to speed up any more than they are now.........already we move at a clip beyond our ability to keep up (or so it seems to me at times).
Anyway, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go......I have my calendar, I have my phone, I have my writing sticks, I have my phone (oh I said that already), I have my car keys, oh yes I have my lunch & water.......think I'm good to go!

1 comment:

Linda J said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT 1ST DAY BACK AT THE GRIND!

Thanks for the call last night -nice to actually talk.